Date Posted 28/09/2020
Post Title (Subject) Administrator
Grade 3 (pts 4-6) £18,933-£19,698 pa pro rata
Allowances (Not applicable)
Hours 25hrs per week term time only
Interview Date TBA
Closing Date 09/10/2020
Start Date 02/11/2020
Children, Staff and Governors are eager to appoint a School Administrator to join the team at our thriving village school. At Woodchester Endowed Church of England Primary School we are very proud of our strong Christian ethos and committed to delivering a high quality education for the children in our care. We are looking for a warm and friendly team member who will contribute to developing positive relationships within our school community and beyond.
We are seeking to appoint someone who will:
- work closely with our Head Teacher and Finance Officer as part of the office team, and provide ongoing support to our committed teaching staff and governors
- be a confident and welcoming front of house representative with parents, carers, children, staff and external visitors, both face to face and over the telephone
- enjoy the challenge of a busy school office remaining calm under pressure
- be able to work on their own initiative
- display excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- will support our Christian ethos
- maintain a positive attitude and deliver an efficient service at all times
The position is for 25 hours per week, term time only and it is likely that the hours will be spread over 5 days of the week. This post will hold a probationary period of three months and be subject to suitable references and an enhanced DBS check.
An application form, job description/person spec can be downloaded from the school's website http://www.woodchester.gloucs.sch.uk (see Vacancies) or by contacting Mrs Davis or Mrs Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. Whilst we cannot accommodate visits at this time, applicants are welcome to telephone the school for more information on 01453 872476.
Please apply using the GCC application form and email it to us at email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 9 October. If you do not hear from us by Wednesday 14 October 2020, please assume that you have not been selected for interview but thank you for submitting an application.
Woodchester Endowed Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) Check will be required for the successful candidate.
|Job description/person specification||[pdf 591KB]|
|schools_application_form_oct_2011ed6f (4).doc||[doc 268KB]|