Requesting an Education, Health and Care (EHC) Needs Assessment

Where, (despite the school taking purposeful action to identify, assess and meet the SEN of a child or young person), the child or young person has not made expected progress, the school or parents should consider making a request for an EHC needs assessment. 

Please see the document below for further details.

File icon: pdf GCC Parents Guide to Additional Needs.pdf [pdf 350KB] Click to download