Links with outside organisations
Woodchester Endowed works in a collaborative partnership with many different agencies. This means that a supportive plan can be developed to meet your child’s needs both in and out of school.
We hold regular meetings to monitor the plan and make changes, when necessary, to the plan. We call these meetings 'Team Around the Child' (TAC) because that is what they are – a meeting where you and your child consult with the team members to implement the plan developed to support your child.
We will also use the Early Help Assessment to record information you provide about your child and this will provide a baseline to develop a multi-agency planned approach to addressing the SEND of your child. We access the support of the Early Help Team and can apply for funding to support children and families.
Listed below are some of the outside agencies with whom we work collaboratively:
- Gloucestershire Local Authority SEN Casework Team
- Early Help Co-ordinators
- Children and Young Peoples' Services (CYPS)
- Visual Impairment Service
- Hearing Impairment Service
- Educational Psychologists (EPs)
- Advisory Teaching Service
- Gloucester Family Directory www.glosfamiliesdirectory.org.uk/
- Local Offer www.glosfamiliesdirectory.org.uk/localoffer